MCI Guidelines for MBBS Abroad-
To pursue a career as a doctor in India after pursuing a career abroad the following needs to be followed-
1. The candidate must successfully qualify the NEET examination.
2. Candidates who have qualified as MBBS from MCI approved foreign colleges can appear for the MCI entrance in India.
3. For anyone to sit for the MCI entrance examination the NEET score card and MCI eligibility certificate of the foreign University is mandatory.
4. The maximum age limit is 25 years for the MCI examination.
5. Any candidate wanting to pursue study of medicine abroad should be of minimum 17 years age so that in future MCI recognizes them.
6. For reserved quota candidate their respective certificates need to be provided to MCI.
7. All original certificates and documents need to be submitted by the candidate as per format mentioned by MCI and after proper verification the eligibility is given.