|Tuition Fee||Fee||Medical Insurance (6Yr)|
The origin of the university dates back to aviation courses organized by Kyiv Polytechnic Institute in the late XIX century; while the independent history began in 1933 by the Resolution of the Council of People’s Commissars of the USSR; according to it Kyiv Aviation Institute was founded at the aviation department of Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.
The staff of the University has much to be proud of Honoured people were trained here, namely: Corresponding members of the NAS of Ukraine M. Holeho, O. Aksenov, Honored Scientist of Ukraine P. Nazarenko, Lenin Prize winners Professor V. Krylov and G. Maykopar, State Prize Winner Professor J. Parhomovsky, President of “International airlines of Ukraine” V. Potemsky, President of the Transport Clearing Chamber of Russia S. Illichov and many other famous figures of science and technology in dosens of countries. The pride of the university is its alumnus, a prominent scientist in the field of aviation and cosmonautics, General Designer of rocket and space systems, twice Hero of Socialist Labor, Laureate of Lenin and State Prizes, Academician V. Chelomei.
The university launched powerful scientific schools in the fields of management, mechanics, electronics, electrical engineering, materials science and computer technology. Their founders were Professor T. Bashta, academicians O. Kuhtenko and G. Pukhov, corresponding members O. Pen’kov, B. Malynowsky, Professors A. Grokhol’skiy, L. Il’nytsky and others.
Unique devices, control systems of aircraft and space-rocket equipment, advanced technologies, and as a result, high scientific and pedagogical potential of this higher educational establishment have been created at the university.
Over the years, the University was headed by M. Korolko, V. Podporinov, D. Glinchuk, N. Taranyuk, M. Gorchakov, P. Podchasov. M. Holeho headed the university in 1954-1975. He made a significant contribution to the construction of the training center, development of its material facilities, organization of scientific work, formation of scientific and pedagogical staff. In 1975-1988 the University was headed by O. Aksenov. From 1988 to 1998, P. Nazarenko was the Rector. From 1998 to 2008 V. Babak headed the University; in 2008 M. Kulik was appointed the Rector.
Due to the national and international recognition of the significant contribution to the development of national higher education and science, and by the Decree of the President of Ukraine, Leonid Kuchma granted national status to the University in September 2000.